Romeo is still caught up on Juliet. I still do not have a love. Neither do I want one. I cannot stress to any of you more the importance of never falling in love. It will ruin you life, trust me.
That party myself and Benvolio went to the other night was quite......what is the words the kids are using now days, a rager. No idea what that means but I think it is the right word for what we did. We partied hard. Unfortunately I do not remember what happened after I left the party, so if I did something to you, please pardon it. I have arrived at the fight!
The fight with Tybalt did not go well. If only Romeo had not gotten in my way, I could have done more damage to Tybalt. My last hope is that Romeo got revenge on Tybalt in my behalf. I could die with ease if I knew Romeo had finally put his rapier to use. He is a wimp with these kinds of things. I also regret to inform you that I have been wounded. I must go now, for I am bleeding extensively.
The fight with Tybalt did not go well. If only Romeo had not gotten in my way, I could have done more damage to Tybalt. My last hope is that Romeo got revenge on Tybalt in my behalf. I could die with ease if I knew Romeo had finally put his rapier to use. He is a wimp with these kinds of things. I also regret to inform you that I have been wounded. I must go now, for I am bleeding extensively.
I thank thee for comforting me in the beginning of the fight. Have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteLove always,
Homieo Romeo