Thursday, February 28, 2013

        
The Last Will and Testimony of Mercutio

To whom I leave my most prized possessions:

My dearest friend Romeo Montague- For you Romeo, I leave my precious rapier. I do truly hope that you will use this to get back at the Capulets. I also leave you my heart of stone.  

Benvolio- I leave to you my witty puns and jokes. I also hope that you will carry on my legacy of never needing love. And keep the parties going in memory of me.

Tybalt- I leave you in the hope that you will eat Montague dust!

Friar Lawrence- Thank you for sitting and listening to all of my unforgivable sins. I know sometimes you just wanted to slap me upside my head, but thank you for not doing that.

Lord Montague- I leave you my home and estate, so you may throw a party even grander then the Capulet’s will ever be able to.

Juliet- For you I leave Romeo. I have been his friend and have always thought it my job to protect him from the evils of love. Obviously because of you, that will never happen. Guard his heart as I have.

Nurse- I leave all the money I have to you, dear Nurse. SIKE! I leave you all the fans I own, for your face needs them dearly.

           I will be going on a vacation for some time. Please use the gifts I have bestowed upon you wisely. I think I will go to Hawai’i. I hear the girls are especially ‘fine’ there.

With no love,

Mercutio


1 comment:

  1. It is true that I occasionally did want to slap you upside the head, but I had hope that you would change your ways. Even though it took much self control, your'e welcome that I did not slap you. -Friar Lawrence.

    ReplyDelete