Hello fellow citizens of Verona! Fine day we are having, isn't it? I engaged in two sword fights today, and let me just say that my rapier was exceptional. If any of you Capulet scum dare challenge me you will be met by my fury!
Romeo seems to be doing swell after Lord Capulet's ball the other night. He seems to be quite over that one which he calls Rosaline. That is a relief for it was hard to see my best friend so depressed. He thought he could love no other. So of course being the honorable friend I am, I took him to the Capulet ball so he could see that Rosaline was a wench compared to the other fair ladies of Verona. But if what rumors I hear are true, he has engaged with someone new, someone who goes by the name..... oh what was it, oh yes Juliet! When I get my hands on him I will shake some sense into him! He does not need a woman in his life; in fact, he is better off without one. Love is for dreamers. Who needs love? I don't need it! In fact look how much better I have done without it. Anyway, enough with talk of love. There is a more important case at stake here. That Capulet scum Tybalt tried to challenge Romeo at the ball. If he thinks that he will get even close to Romeo, he is mistaken. He will have to go through me first! I can take on any adversary who blocks my path! Beware Tybalt.
Ah, and thank you for coming with me at that lovely ball. Juliet, oh how she makes my knees melt.
ReplyDeleteLove always,
Homieo Romeo
Be thou cautious with Tybalt fair Mercutio. -Friar Lawrence.
ReplyDeleteBeware Tybalt? Pardon me you girlish devil, i could sword fight you and your little friends anyday. You pesents belong in the streets of Verona, so you can live amongst the trash of the citezens. BEWARE MERCUTIO!
ReplyDeletePlease take care of my dear son Mercutio. Make him happy, make him laugh...
ReplyDelete-Lord Montague
I am behind you all the way thou fellow Mercutio. Romeo must get over thy self and start becoming a MAN!
ReplyDelete